November 3 — Five things I got rid of today (and why)
- Cow creamer (because although I love her, I’ve only used her 3x in 10 years)*
- Expired Plantain-infused Olive Oil (completely forgot about it. part of a fundraiser-auction set. It’s been in my fridge for two years!)
- Old bottle of anchovies #1
- Old bottle of anchovies #2
- Pincer thingy (For test tubes. My father made me one of those spice racks! It’s great. But, this piece just isn’t needed)
*Sometimes we want to get rid of something but it is so hard to do! We have fear of regret. To help with this, I just started using a fixed amount of storage space in my basement. Cow creamer is there. The rules are, if she needs to come back, something else has to go. I want to get rid of things, but I also want to satisfy my need for loving new things to look at in my space. So, I came up with the swap-out storage area as a test. We shall see!
One thought on “5 Things Gone—Tiny Kitchen Things”