November 5 — Five things I got rid of today (and why)
- My Fair Lady (been meaning to watch this for 10 years and still haven’t)
- Funny Face (can find it streaming if I need to see again)
- Sabrina (also been meaning to watch this for 10 years and still haven’t)
- Roman Holiday (Seen plenty! So beautiful. Regarding all these movies, and minimizing in general, one thing I’m learning is to disassociate “love” and “need to own”. It sounds odd when dissected that way. I’m pretty convinced that’s exactly what is going on inside me when I shop.
- Best In Show (had good laughs with this, but that doesn’t mean I want to own it)
I’d like to thank technology and the convenience of streaming for today’s purge.
Here’s my November pact to purge