Time to purge some clothing.
November 10 — Five things I got rid of today (and why)
- Plaid shirt—already I’m having doubts. I keep picturing myself on a 60 degree beautiful fall day, raking leaves while wearing this quintessential midweight-autumn-day fabric (cue the record-scratch) whauuuh!!! Sounds like a nice photo opp. I’m not doing this. I always grab the same crappy sweatshirt/t-shirt combo for this.
- White long sleeve T—I have three others. Here’s the first to set sail.
- Sparkly black shrug—I feel matronly in this. Everytime! Every single time.
- Fabric belt—high maintenance. Always cinching it shut. Always, always, always.
- Suspenders—These are from Sears. They don’t even get me close to feeling I live a life parallel to Janelle Monáe.
What’s this all about? Check out my November pact to purge