Fresh vegetables are so delicious they cause my brain to internally shout profanities. This is my first summer with a farm share.
- Scheduled pick ups of healthy food
- Limited decision making (you get what Mother Nature created as seasonal)
- Outdoor time (pick-your-own herbs like cilantro, parsely, basil and dill) plus other crops like beans, sugar snap peas . . .
- Explosive flavors! Old veggies need cheese. Fresh veggies need a little oil, vinegar and maybe mustard! just a touch tho.
- Gotta keep up! Only getting a taste of the overwhelm factor. Which can quickly be turned to a pro if you’ve got friends to share your surplus with